Francesca - Lilla Suede
The staple that every modern muse needs. The Francesca is a super soft suede loafer in an array of colours. Breathable and light to wear, it is your new must have.
- Classic loafer with square toe
- Suede leather upper
- Full leather lining
- Handmade in Napoli, Italy
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- All leather is EU Reach compliant
- Style no: F0562
- The number one way to protect suede shoes is with a high-quality suede protector. As soon as you receive your shoes, treat them with a waterproof protective spray before wearing them outside. This will act as a barrier against rain, splashes and mud, will help prevent the colour from fading and reduce the chances of staining.
- Investing in a good quality suede brush is one of the most important tools when it comes to how to cleaning suede shoes effectively, as it is excellent for brushing off dried stains such as mud. Ensuring your shoes are completely dry, use your suede brush to gently brush away the dirt and grime in small motions with a light hand. If necessary, brush against the nap of the suede but always finish brushing in the direction the natural grain to maintain its smooth finish.
Standard shipping with Australia is free. Express shipping is optional at $15.00
We ship to most countries internationally via express shipping with all duties & taxes prepaid. Please follow this link to find more information about your particular location - international shipping
We offer full refunds on all full price product. Sale items are eligible for exchange or credit note only. click here to see further details on our refund policy
All leather and suede products should be treated with a good quality all weather protector before wear. This will elongate the life of your shoes.
LEATHER: Should the leather get wet, it is recommended to let them dry and then treat the leather with a leather conditioner to renourish the leather so it will not dry and crack. Treating your leather shoes with a good quality chemical free leather conditioner every few months will also help maintain the leather in best condition.
SUEDE: We recommend purchasing a suede brush to maintain your suede. A good suede brush will enable you to brush off surface dirt and keep the suede pile in lush condition.
LEATHER SOLES: It is recommended to have a Topy sole put on all leather sole bottoms. This will substantially lengthen the wear from your leather soles.
SNEAKER SOLES: Simply use a toothbrush and soapy water to clean your soles and keep them white. Ensure to never use the toothbrush on the upper as it could scratch your leather.
NEVER put your leather sneakers in the washing machine to clean them. Leather products should never be immersed in water for prolonged periods this will severely ruin the product.