FRIDA - Nero
- Shipping & Returns
- Product Care
- Full Leather Upper & Lining
- Tunit Sole
- Handmade in Le Marche, Italy
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- All leather is EU Reach compliant
- All leather used is tanned at a LWG certified partner to ensure sustainable practices
- Style no: F0552
- We recommend protecting your new leather shoes with an all weather leather protector before wear
- Should your leather shoes get wet, always ensure to dry them afterwards and re-nourish the leather with a good quality leather cream to stop the leather from drying out and cracking
- Clean any marks with a simple damp cloth. No detergents.
Standard shipping with Australia is free. Express shipping is optional at $15.00
We ship to most countries internationally via express shipping with all duties & taxes prepaid. Please follow this link to find more information about your particular location - international shipping
We offer full refunds on all full price product. Sale items are eligible for exchange or credit note only. click here to see further details on our refund policy
All leather and suede products should be treated with a good quality all weather protector before wear. This will elongate the life of your shoes.
LEATHER: Should the leather get wet, it is recommended to let them dry and then treat the leather with a leather conditioner to renourish the leather so it will not dry and crack. Treating your leather shoes with a good quality chemical free leather conditioner every few months will also help maintain the leather in best condition.
SUEDE: We recommend purchasing a suede brush to maintain your suede. A good suede brush will enable you to brush off surface dirt and keep the suede pile in lush condition.
LEATHER SOLES: It is recommended to have a Topy sole put on all leather sole bottoms. This will substantially lengthen the wear from your leather soles.
SNEAKER SOLES: Simply use a toothbrush and soapy water to clean your soles and keep them white. Ensure to never use the toothbrush on the upper as it could scratch your leather.
NEVER put your leather sneakers in the washing machine to clean them. Leather products should never be immersed in water for prolonged periods this will severely ruin the product.