What appears to be simple is only achieved with the highest level of artisanal skill.
See below sizing specific to our products made with our R-19 last. These are exact measurements of each size of our any style using this last. If you have any further questions please contact us at email@example.com if you would like some further assistance before purchasing.
How to measure your foot easily at home:
1. Stand on a piece of blank paper with your bare feet (no socks). It is important to be standing as weight is placed on your foot and changes the size of your foot.
2. Trace around your foot with a pencil
3. With a ruler measure the distance from the middle of your heel to the top of your longest toe (1-2 in diagram below)
4. Now with a ruler measure the distance on the widest part of your foot (3-4 in diagram below)
4. These are the measurements of your foot to use with the above chart. Remember to add a few mm for space for your toes when choosing the right size.
This style has a standard European fitting. If you feel you might be in between sizes, we recommend going up in size.
Standard shipping with Australia is free. Express shipping is optional at $15.00
We ship to most countries internationally via express shipping with all duties & taxes prepaid. Please follow this link to find more information about your particular location - international shipping
We offer full refunds on all full price product. Sale items are eligible for exchange or credit note only. click here to see further details on our refund policy